Sackgesicht VIP
Total posts: 1,636
09 May 2013 10:36

The bootstrap template does not work here under a tab ...

I just see the 2 navigation arrows and nothing in between .. if i click, even the arrows disappear ...

The galleria.io seems to work.

There is also a console.log(1) in the bootstrap carousel ...

Last Modified: 02 Mar 2014

Jeff VIP
Total posts: 745
09 May 2013 19:39

Same here...

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
10 May 2013 07:51

yes I know. Somehow Joomla JUX Css and JS conflict with it. If you override latest bootstrap CSS and bootsrap JS in Joomla media/jux folder, then it works better but still not correct.

And unfortunately I cannot do anything on my end.

pepperstreet VIP
Total posts: 3,837
10 May 2013 20:23

BS Carousel behavior in J! Protostar:

• autostart enabled (right?)
  • next/prev arrows in upper part of image, not centered
  • animation type is slide-in/out in vertical direction. (fading might be better as default)
  • the whole gallery container collapses on image-change? The following page contents move up and down with the animation
  • OL/LI numbers are visible in vertical order in upper left corner. Shifting the whole gallery down. (maybe just missing CSS for OL class "carousel-indicators" and LI's. BS seems to have circles in absolute position)

Sackgesicht VIP
13 May 2013 22:17

Sergey
14 May 2013 00:25

Good. I have fixed it but navigation through pictures still not working. And no transitions. Just picture change.

Sackgesicht VIP
14 May 2013 00:41

At the same time, i am looking also in alternatives for the bootstrap carousel, since it seems to create some problems...

check this:

http://bxslider.com/

and the carousel options

http://bxslider.com/examples/carousel-demystified

Overall the use of different display options will call for a different field parameter approach. Depending on the template you choose, there might be different parameters to set ..

Sergey
14 May 2013 01:39

http://bxslider.com/

Added to next version.

Sackgesicht VIP
14 May 2013 01:45

excellent ... :D

Sergey
14 May 2013 01:54

No problems. It only took 15 minuts. But added great value for this field. Especialy with ability to show few pictures per slide.

pepperstreet VIP
Total posts: 3,837
14 May 2013 09:23

Overall the use of different display options will call for a different field parameter approach. Depending on the template you choose, there might be different parameters to set ..

I know, Parameters on field templates were already discussed. And we came to a conclusion that it might be overkill. But maybe still interesting and more applicable for a field like gallery. Or should/could it be controlled on article full view template?

Sergey
14 May 2013 13:53

I know, Parameters on field templates were already discussed. And we came to a conclusion that it might be overkill. But maybe still interesting and more applicable for a field like gallery. Or should/could it be controlled on article full view template?

Totally agree. When I was making this template I felt short of this possibility. I left dosen of galler display variations behind. just made it like I think it looks the best :)