Гость
20 Июнь 2012 04:42

I tried the unique title feature but nothing happens. How do I use it?

Последние изменения: 05 Янв 2024

Sackgesicht VIP
Total posts: 1,636
20 Июнь 2012 05:35

When you active unique titel, it will not save an article if the same titel exists already.

Example:

Create an article with Title = Test and save it. Try to create another article with Title = Test and you will get an error message like this:

Гость
20 Июнь 2012 08:06

This option is only checks titles. If you need autogenerated titles you can try set up it in the settings of the section

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
21 Июнь 2012 02:20

When you set no title then title actually is an auto generated number.

Sackgesicht VIP
Total posts: 1,636
21 Июнь 2012 03:12

How is the number generated?

Now it has the format "No Title XXXXXXX".

It might be good to get rid of the term "No title" and give some more configuration options for this in the upcoming Cobalt 8.

Example: Definition of number format XX-XXX, AF-XXXX, XX/XXX/XX, etc ), Number increment (+1,+2,+10,+x) even different Number format per Category ....

frozen
Total posts: 1
01 Июль 2017 03:38

Sackgesicht

How is the number generated?

Now it has the format "No Title XXXXXXX".

It might be good to get rid of the term "No title" and give some more configuration options for this in the upcoming Cobalt 8.

Example: Definition of number format XX-XXX, AF-XXXX, XX/XXX/XX, etc ), Number increment (+1,+2,+10,+x) even different Number format per Category ....

I have a similar requirement as above. Is there a way we can edit the output text "No Title XXXXXXX" in code atleast or if it is possible to remove the "No Title"? can some one please identify the file or the code line to do so, thank you.

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
10 Июль 2017 06:40

If you do not need title why it is important for you what title looks like?

killersmile
Total posts: 121
26 Авг 2022 12:49

Great site i love it keep posting more! kitchen renovation cost

taylorchan067
Total posts: 4
27 Авг 2022 13:00

I alos wanna know that how can I use unique title feature, I just complete my though about keith roberts story but I am unabele to publish it as I unable to use unique title featue I can see that you are also facing the same issue, I am continusly findin the solution and if you find it kindly do let me know or if I find so I will let you know.

among1
Total posts: 11
03 Нояб 2022 09:29

There is a lot of useful information on this site. You can relax and enjoy your favorite games here. fnaf security breach game

bellabrownbe
30 Июнь 2023 04:46

How to write meta title tags for SEO (with good and bad examples). What is a title tag? How do you write one? Kick The Buddy

GaryCBrown
Total posts: 6
10 Июль 2023 16:28

I appreciate the option to customize the movie player settings on Moviesda. It allows me to adjust the playback speed, subtitle settings, and other preferences according to my personal viewing style.

GaryCBrown
Total posts: 6
30 Июль 2023 04:09

"Getintomypc.com has exceeded my expectations. The website is intuitive, and the software downloads are always secure and reliable. Much gratitude to the team!"

bobby665
Total posts: 24
30 Июль 2023 08:07

"I've learned so much from https://emersonfrpetools.org/ Their articles have given me valuable insights into pet behavior, training, and health. I'm grateful for their dedication to helping pet owners like me."

johnmichel1
Total posts: 2
07 Сен 2023 17:47

Nice box for tshirt Get the best offers at the lowest rates with lids by ordering Shirt Gift Box on Claws Custom Boxes

johnmichel1
Total posts: 2
07 Сен 2023 17:48

Here at Banyo, we have a large collection of bathrooms on display from all the leading brands. Brands like GroheMatki, Franke, Blanco, Hansgrohe, HiB, RAK Ceramics, Bette, Laufen & many more, you will be impressed with all we have to offer. Our 10,000ft² showroom is a beacon of bathroom design ideas, high-quality products, and expert advice. Whether you need a bath, basin, shower enclosure, vanity unit, mirror cabinet, or entire bathroom installation, we are here to fulfil your every requirement.

dilshanraza
05 Янв 2024 04:15

I've never thought of [specific idea from the blog post] before, but I love it! I'm definitely going to try it out. Thanks for the inspiration!

The SpongeGirl Case

The Flower of Veneration Chapter 1

Eight Sleep

WellHealthOrganic Buffalo Milk Tag

Easyjet holidays

RGB to Hex Converter

SEO Service India

Работает на Cobalt