Гость
27 Сен 2012 00:57

Hello

Im testing out the Cobalt 7, and have experience from 2009, JoomSuite Content 1,2.

As i understand of your comments in here, you are going to do less components to J! 2.5, but more powerful (you release more then one component from J! 1.5 into one in J! 2.5).

How is it with webshop? I cant any place see that its possible to creat something to sell. Its not any field to sell ordinary products (physic products) and i cant either understand if its a registration system, billig system etc behind.

Thanks!

Последние изменения: 02 Март 2014

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
27 Сен 2012 20:51

In our view for SSI we plan to pelease field paynow. This is field to sell tangible products of services. But it will work as other fields. Without product cart.

If you want you can af course build other extension, like separate Joomla compoennt that would support cart and billing for Cobalt. You will have to create your own Cobalt field which will store cobalt articles in the cart.

Гость
28 Сен 2012 02:24

Paynow, you mean both PayPal and offline payments?

So you never plan to implement Commerce-features, and Invoice-features to Cobalt?

Гость
28 Сен 2012 04:32

As I know there was intention only develop Cobalt with simple payment options like 'Buy now'. Unfortunately the cart mode wasn`t planned.

Гость
28 Сен 2012 10:03

You dont either plan to make use of PayPal-basket function?

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
30 Сен 2012 06:28

So you never plan to implement Commerce-features, and Invoice-features to Cobalt?

We do plan to create invoice view on orders in Cobalt SSI. But what you mean by Commerce features

You dont either plan to make use of PayPal-basket function? ?

Unfortunately PP basket do not work with products of different suppliers.

Работает на Cobalt