Гость
17 Фев 2014 13:34

Hello,

it would be useful

to have the possibility toa dd rel="nofollow" to all urls inserted with textarea bbcode editor

thank you

Последние изменения: 02 Март 2014

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
19 Фев 2014 00:45

I added parameter to next textarea release.

Anyway I would highly suggest to use markdown instead. And you can even use Akmarkdown editor and HTML field. Looks realy cool. I have already configured it on new mintjoomla site.

Гость
19 Фев 2014 03:37

thank you!

I do not know akmarkdowm editor... there would be an editor with buttons just like bbcode one?

I choosed bbcode instead of markdown because teh editor must be very easy to use for the users, markdown option needed them to place manually particular sintax to generate html

Sergey
19 Фев 2014 23:42

It has buttons and markdown syntax highlights. Plus code example highlights.

I also contributed to this project and added button to upload files and pictures directly to Amazon S3 bucket and insert into editor link or picture.

Гость
20 Фев 2014 05:11

where can I get akmarkdown editor for joomla?

I googled it but couldn't find it.

Гость
20 Фев 2014 05:13

Ah ok... maybe you were talking about ACE X markdown editor

http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions/edition/editors/24297

Гость
20 Фев 2014 05:29

very cool... but a bit to difficult for the average user, I still prefer a very basic bbcode textarea

as most users don't even know yet what markdown is and may get confused by the generated sintax

Sergey
21 Фев 2014 00:53

h, i guess, that is your mentioned solution for the new support-desk with images ;-) Does it support drag'n'drop image or only via button and dialog?

I'll add drag & drop later on.

Sergey
21 Фев 2014 00:55

I still prefer a very basic bbcode textarea

as most users don't even know yet what markdown is and may get confused by the generated sintax

MD is the future anyway. BBCode is slowly fades away. it is ugly. I think it is quite easier to learn markdown and it is designed to looks like a readable text.

Работает на Cobalt