Гость
04 Фев 2014 04:20

In the profile section of the plugin configuration we could chose several types. However only the last type is used. This is confusing. Ideally the plugin would add a tab to the profile widget for each type and probably we would have submenus for "Add new" that would let the user chose the type to add.

At the minimum, let the user chose only one type if the logic allows for only one.

Последние изменения: 02 Март 2014

Гость
04 Фев 2014 04:33

Another confusing behavior is the name of the plugin. How do we change it so the user sees "My notes" or "My books" instead of Cobalt[1] and Cobalt[2]. I would like to have the plugins non-core applications so the user could chose what to display.

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
04 Фев 2014 05:21

If you do not want to limit by type, simply leave this parameter empty. It will show all types in the section.

To create submit button with logic like you say, you will probably need to create new template of the plugin and you can add there whatever you want. I added parameter to this plugin. SO you can change layout and still safely update to new version.

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
04 Фев 2014 05:23

How do we change it so the user sees "My notes" or "My books" instead of Cobalt[1] and Cobalt[2]

Unfortunately that is how JomSOcial works for years. People are complaining for this for 5 years already. We were asking to make plugin parameter to create name of the app.

I can only suggest you to see plugin ID and edit _extensions table to change plugin name.

pepperstreet VIP
Total posts: 3,837
05 Фев 2014 21:44

Unfortunately that is how JomSOcial works for years. People are complaining for this for 5 years already. We were asking to make plugin parameter to create name of the app.

• Does it have any good CSS ID/CLASS output? Maybe a javascript can change the titles.
  • Does it not support J! language files (overrides) ?

pepperstreet VIP
Total posts: 3,837
05 Фев 2014 22:30

We were asking to make plugin parameter to create name of the app.

What about the mentioned user parameters in config.xml

Maybe the user can enter his own names and you can access and replace the app name? (just guessing)

Работает на Cobalt