Гость
18 Нояб 2013 08:03

Hi there

I must say I really love Cobalt 8. You guys did an amazing job. As I'm researching the development of a new project, I would like to ask you about your plans for Cobalt 9.

The last official info about C9 was given on April 11 via your blog. Now that Emerald 9 seems to be quite ready for production, I'd love to ask you guys when you're going to start working on Cobalt 9. Before starting my next project, for which I'd love to have conditional fields, AJAX loading and responsive output, it would be great to get an idea about your updated roadmap, so that I can better decide between Fabrik and Cobalt.

Thanks!

Последние изменения: 02 Март 2014

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
20 Нояб 2013 00:03

I would love to tell when but I afraid I cannot say for sure. This question was asked and people pushed me to give answer and I told perhaps December. But now I can surely say not in December. And if I tell anything now, that also will not be for sure. Then what a sense to tell anything if it is not even approx?

The answer is "I do not know. But we are doing everything to deliver it as soon as possible."

Sackgesicht VIP
Total posts: 1,636
20 Нояб 2013 03:30

please, focus on a stable, CLEAN and COMPATIBLE Cobalt & J!3 basis. (i.e. jQuery powered fields and scripts)

"Elasticsearch" integration - this alone will solve so many performance and filter issues for bigger installations

Jquery uploads field with default file value

"compatible" date time picker with date range

Geo field with "directions" input

cherosoullis VIP
Total posts: 165
15 Фев 2014 21:24

Any news on cobalt 9?

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
16 Фев 2014 23:58

No new yet.

Работает на Cobalt