Гость
11 Фев 2013 08:17

Like I asked some time ago I would like to see something like a calendar module ( http://support.mintjoomla.com/en/cobalt-7/all/Calendar +extension-2110.html).

It would be necessary to select the type of records that should be included and from which field the date should be taken. Then there should be a monthly overview very much like Google Calendar.

I don't need a template. I would like to have it seperate beside the normal record listing. So that under one menu entry I can see a list of the records of this section. And then under another menu link I want to have the calender with the selected type of records shown on the different days of a month.

This would be a very good addition. In my opinion a Module that gets a full side width module position would work best.

Any progress here?

I also do like the timeline but I can't pick from which field of the record the date should be chosen. But there would still be the need for a monthly overview.

Последние изменения: 02 Март 2014

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
12 Фев 2013 07:22

Calendar module as long as calendar list template in on its way. We will make it later.

Работает на Cobalt