baijianpeng VIP
Total posts: 239
05 Нояб 2016 00:20

I always keep my Emerald to the latest release. Recently after I updated to version 9.431, I noticed a bug: when a user click on "purchase" button and then choose "offline" method for a plan, though there is no payment/transaction handled online, Emerald will send out email notification about "successfully added to [PLAN]"!

I know this because I had set my own email address as "additional email address" to receive alert notifications for that plan.

Don't you think this is a bug? How can Emerald be sure that an "offline payment" was finished? It was totally OFFLINE! In such a case, only after the Admin click on "activate" button, Emerald then knows that payment was finished. Then, it can send out the alert email about "success".

Please fix this bug.

Thank you.

Последние изменения: 18 Нояб 2016

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
08 Нояб 2016 10:19

Offline gateway have a parameter to activate subscription immediately. If that is the case, then yes success alert is sent.

baijianpeng VIP
12 Нояб 2016 10:12

No, I did not enable that option. And, when I check the "sales" records in Emerald, that subscription actually is NOT published.

Why the email notification said it was activated?

This may be a bug.

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
17 Нояб 2016 08:13

There are 2 diferent emails offline gateway send. One for suctomer and one for admin. And text of that email you can change in parameters of gateway.

Emerald cannot send success subscription alert untill published property of the subscription is set to 1. And as you say it is unpublished.

baijianpeng VIP
18 Нояб 2016 03:09

It seems OK now. I am not sure if that is a bug.

Работает на Cobalt