jimie VIP
Total posts: 531
16 Фев 2017 12:19

Hey Sergey,

Do you have any plan for a better notification system for subscribers ?

For example currently a register user can only subscribe on a section.

What would be better, is if we can let them to do a more "deep" subscribe, like chosing to get notified only when a record has specific fields values.

Also please please think about migrating old Mighty extension called "Messages" currently i'm forced to do that parent/child way but what I don't like is that I'm forced to keep all those messages saved for ever in the system.

What I'd like is to let users to decide if they want to delete a message after they read it.

Rgds

Последние изменения: 28 Март 2017

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
21 Фев 2017 03:50

jimie Do you have any plan for a better notification system for subscribers ?

I ahd no plans for that. But as you know there was a plan to make search results unique urls. So I could add subscription to search results. So if you look by special field, or set of fields that should work.

jimie Also please please think about migrating old Mighty extension called "Messages" currently i'm forced to do that parent/child way but what I don't like is that I'm forced to keep all those messages saved for ever in the system.

Why don't you use some other 3d party messaging extension?

jimie VIP
21 Фев 2017 05:14

Ya that would the cool also, as long people are able to subscribe for what they search.

3rd party extension do not allow you to have custom form fields and it's not possible to message without registering.

Rgds

Sergey
01 Март 2017 07:05

jimie and it's not possible to message without registering.

Even if I add it, that would be limitation too. Whom you are going to message if user is unregistered? Or you mean unregistered sender? then yes that was a special unique feature on Mighty Message.

jimie VIP
01 Март 2017 08:27

Correct, unregistered sender should be also able to send message

Sergey
28 Март 2017 08:19

That make sense. Unfortunately I am not planning to make Messanger extension

Работает на Cobalt