Savatage VIP
Total posts: 5
14 Март 2014 03:06

Hi,

I´m trying to create new fields, but, every time I try to create a new field, it disappears after saving. It is not listed anymore, but it remains because I can see it in my front end.When is setted the option "TEXTAREA" the field doesn´t disappear.

Also, I cannot configurate the app for easysocial because there is not any option wich links the app with the sections that I create.

Thanks in advance!

F. Valente

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
14 Март 2014 06:25

Savatage I´m trying to create new fields, but, every time I try to create a new field, it disappears after saving. It is not listed anymore, but it remains because I can see it in my front end.When is setted the option "TEXTAREA" the field doesn´t disappear

Unfortunately I cannot reproduce it. Could you provide super admin access to your Joomla instance?

Savatage Also, I cannot configurate the app for easysocial because there is not any option wich links the app with the sections that I create.

That should be there. It is not a dropdown list because ES does not support custom form elements.

IMG_14032014_122204

Savatage VIP
Total posts: 5
14 Март 2014 17:18

Hi, again!

Every thing is fine now! Thanks for all! This is an incredible extension! Good job!

Buye!

Работает на Cobalt