golfads VIP
Total posts: 216
24 Фев 2014 16:19

I don't know if this is a misconfiguration or a bug! However, it was working fine but suddenly I noticed this!

I have a category module published and the section categories as well configured to show the number of record available in each category.

In a particular section (see ) I currently have 2 records published and set as public.

However, in the category list, it mention that there are no record at all, same for the category module published on the right of the website.

Records are showing in map module (on top of website) and in record list as well but it seems that, even if I have selected a category while adding these records, it seems they are not connected to their respective category, when I click on any of the available categories from the menu, it always show:

There are no articles here. Be first who post here.

Additionally, I can only see the records when I am logged in, but when I log out, I cannot even see the published and public records!

Последние изменения: 02 Март 2014

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
25 Фев 2014 00:05

Additionally, I can only see the records when I am logged in, but when I log out, I cannot even see the published and public records!

This is strange. I need access to your site to check that.

Record Count Not Showing

This may be due to error we had when articles lost their categories on edit. Please update to latest version and try to resave your article.

golfads VIP
Total posts: 216
25 Фев 2014 01:00

Hi Sergey,

After I upgrade to the latest version and editing the articles, everything is back to normal, guess there was a bug in the previous version but thanks everything is back to normal now, thanks again.

Работает на Cobalt