progressionsp VIP
Total posts: 89
27 Сен 2017 14:48

Is there a plugin that needs to be installed to use the UNPAID and PAID tags in articles? I am not able to get this to work and also am getting a SYNTAX ERROR when using the "{" sign to enclose the parameters as used in the example on the documentation page.

Последние изменения: 23 Окт 2017

pepperstreet VIP
Total posts: 3,837
28 Сен 2017 01:30

Hello, did you follow the basic quickstart - step 3 ?
The Emerald plugins have to be enable/published.
To my knowledge, the "Emerald Restricter" plugin handles and parses the special syntax...

Hope this helps.

progressionsp VIP
28 Сен 2017 03:35

Thanks for replying @pepperstreet- yes, I have been using Emerald on a live site but just learned about being able to add a "delay" to access- so this is the first time I've used these tags.

progressionsp VIP
28 Сен 2017 17:05

Any ideas @Sergey? I cannot seem to get this working and don't know where else to look

pepperstreet VIP
Total posts: 3,837
29 Сен 2017 01:33

progressionsp ...but just learned about being able to add a "delay" to access- so this is the first time I've used these tags.

I would suggest to start and test with a very simple syntax and example. Just to make sure it works.
Then try to add more parameters/options one by one.

Always check the final markup and HTML source.
It might be messed up or modified by the WYSIWYG editor, or J! core text filters.

progressionsp VIP
29 Сен 2017 06:38

pepperstreet

progressionsp ...but just learned about being able to add a "delay" to access- so this is the first time I've used these tags.

I would suggest to start and test with a very simple syntax and example. Just to make sure it works.

Then try to add more parameters/options one by one.

Always check the final markup and HTML source.

It might be messed up or modified by the WYSIWYG editor, or J! core text filters.

Thank you for the advice- I did as you suggested and knew that it was working without the brackets... so I made the dumb mistake of thinking that because everytime I added the brackets I got the error, that it was that- ends up, I think there's a problem when I put the [NAME] tag or others like [REMAININGDAYS] within the title attribute. Not sure why this is? Anyone else having this issue?

Here's what's typed in the article: screenshot-backend-article

Here's what shows on the frontend (notice the [NAME] tag for the PAID text fills in the username, but the tag for the UNPAID name tag doesn't: screenshot-frontend

And when the NAME tag or others are used in the title text, I get an error.

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
23 Окт 2017 14:19

progressionsp And when the NAME tag or others are used in the title text, I get an error.

Fixed. I'll update new version today.

Работает на Cobalt