matcorrao VIP
Total posts: 83
30 Сен 2012 19:02

Hi guys,

I'm testing the Cobalt Paypal Gateway, but I've found that operations are not recorded on the website.

I don't know if you remember, but a few weeks ago I asked you about the possibility of restrinting access to child elements (sth as PayToAccessRelated), so I've done that!

I've implemented the Paypal payment in a field called "Pay to access related", which basically restricts the onRenderFull of child records. After you pay in the parent record, you'll be able to access to the child records.

You may think that this issue has something to do with my coding, but I can confirm that the output for the buy button is the same as the "paytoaccess" field.

I even have the same problem with out of the box "PayToAccess" field (operations are not saved). This field is currently unpublished if you want to check, feel free to use it to test.

Скрытый текст

Site is connected to PayPal Sandbox and auto direct and PDT is enabled as suggested. Please find attached some screenshots with settings for your better understanding.

Are you having problems with this as well?

Can you please help me out with this?

Thanks a lot,

Matias

Последние изменения: 02 Март 2014

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
30 Сен 2012 22:57

PDT is enabled as suggested

We would rather suggest IPN. Where PDT is suggested? If you enable IPN you get your order activated even if there is no return.

I am checking your issue. Will write back later.

Sergey
30 Сен 2012 23:11

All variables are in the form. If it does not return it may be either sandbox behaviour or something else. I think it will work on live pp. And set IPN instead of PDT.

matcorrao VIP
01 Окт 2012 15:14

Hi Sergey,

Sorry, I misread the instruction on the Paypal gateway options. You were right, PDT was not suggested.

However, please check in PPT file that IPN was enabled. I tested with and without Identity token (with IPN enabled) and after making the purchase the transaction is not saved on the database (sales table empty).

I'm worried in the case that IPN is being sent but the gateway does not handle it properly. This also happens with the out-of-the-box paytoaccess field.

That's why I don't feel like going live and find that users may have the same kind of problem (they pay but nothing is saved in their logs and no access is granted). I need to know that this is working before moving everything to a production environment with Paypal production.

I have enable PayToAccess field on list record: http://marketcursos.webcoding.com.ar/listar-cursos

Theres a record called "Curso de Joomla de Prueba" with the Buy button.

I've seen that the _IPNcheck has access to $this->log variable. Where is this log located? (this is just an idea, I'm sure you must have a better one). Can't we run some other kind of test?

Thanks,

Matias

Sergey
03 Окт 2012 19:51

I've seen that the _IPNcheck has access to $this->log variable. Where is this log located? (this is just an idea, I'm sure you must have a better one). Can't we run some other kind of test?

Should be here

http://marketcursos.webcoding.com.ar/logs/paypal/log.txt

But logging have to be enabled.

When I go to your site to courses page I can see confirmation there for my user. Is it your test manual record?

Also try to send paypal IPT in tools to

Скрытый текст

and see what it say.

matcorrao VIP
04 Окт 2012 03:18

Hi Sergey!

Thanks a lot! Yep, what you saw was my manual test (I force a sale in order to finish with templates). I will check the IPN.

One last thing, how can I enable logging? Is this a setting on gateway? Sorry for that...

Thank you a lot!

best!

Matias

matcorrao VIP
04 Окт 2012 03:22

Hi Sergey,

After writing this, I went to the field settings and found the Debug log settings. No problem!

Thanks,

Matias

Работает на Cobalt