matcorrao VIP
Total posts: 83
30 Сен 2012 17:50

Hi guys,

I'm afraid that the pagination for comments is not working in one of my new sites with Cobalt.

It simply doesn't appear, even after setting on type comments template. I've took the example from the default comments template and made sure that the code is the same. However, the default comment template has the same behaviour (no pagination).

Site is in Spanish, so I will try to explain myself with the attachment.

Скрытый текст

Can you please help?

Thanks,

Matias

PS: Sorry if you find some unfinished things, site is currently on development.

Последние изменения: 02 Март 2014

Konstantin
Total posts: 1,113
01 Окт 2012 01:47

Problem with joomla template, if you set core template like beez than you see the pagination.

Konstantin
Total posts: 1,113
04 Окт 2012 23:09

Hi, I fix your problem with comments pagination, thank you for report.

matcorrao VIP
05 Окт 2012 07:06

Hi,

Thank you, I'm glad to provide this report. By the way, can you please let me know if this fix was a short one-line change (or kind of)? I ask this because I've made several changes to the core code and I'm afraid that I have little time to apply the new release and make all the changes back again.

The site has to be ready next week and we still have to make lot of work, so I'd appreciate if you could tell me what to change on files.

Thanks,

Matias

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
07 Окт 2012 06:23

The changes in template (if you made a copies) will not be overridden. What files have you changed?

matcorrao VIP
13 Окт 2012 13:20

Hi Sergey,

Sorry for the delay. I've made several changes to core files, such as models, views, fields and even php library (not only the classic templates). Don't worry, there were not hard changes and I've made this at my own risk, but the problem is that as we are in a rush for deadlines, I cannot make the time to install update and compare changes file by file.

This is what I would normally do so that you don't have to tell me what to modify on the files, but this time I would really appreciate if you could because I don't have the time to install update and apply all my changes. We're going live in the next few days!

Thanks in advance,

Matias

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
14 Окт 2012 05:56

If you need to add som modification or you lack something in Cobalt just tell me and it will be there next version and you do not need to live with haced Cobalt.

Работает на Cobalt